Just one thing: THANK YOU

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
pl1982
Thug

Just one thing: THANK YOU

Post by pl1982 »

Title says it all. I just finished my first playthrough of the nameless mod and it was incredible. I know it's late (mod being released in 2009) and probably none or very few of the original devs of the mod will ever see this, but seriously: thank you for all the effort that you all put into this. It is a testament to the incredible potential of the modding communities that evolve around our beloved video games. /salute
Moonbo
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Just one thing: THANK YOU

Post by Moonbo »

You're welcome, and thanks for the kind words :-).
But you should walk having internal dignity. Be a wonderful person who can dance pleasantly to the rhythm of the universe.
-Sun Myung Moon
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Thanks for dropping by man, glad you enjoyed it :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Kata Onoma
Mole Person

Post by Kata Onoma »

So okay, better late than never.
Guess I just dropped by and registered because I saw there was still activity on the forum.
I played several times DX, must re-instal it once every two years or so, and I discovered TNM a few years back. Hell, man, you really did something here. Just got a new PC and first game I installed... Weeell you guessed right.
I've never been much of a forum guy, but I'm a great fan of Sci-Fi culture as a whole (and my baby steps on a computer were like "insert floppy disk", so there's a part I enjoyed most of all *wink-wink, nugde-nudge, saynamore*).
As a writer (at times), editor (full time), and since I do know some people in the videogame business (friends, not business relationships), I might have the beginning of an idea of how hard it can have been to bring this baby to life.
I also liked an awful lot of the ingame references to more popular culture, such as Léon, KotOR and such
Didn't want to troll or anything, so since there already was a thread saying thanx I just thought I'd kinda join in and cheer.
If you were patient enough to read up to this point, then thank you again. TNM is not a mod. It is another game altogether, much better than many other.
In Scream, they say saying "I'll be right back" means you get killed.
In Terminator, when you say "I'll be back." you'll definitely be back.
Guess we'll see.

Cheers from some french suburbs on a late june day.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Kata Onoma wrote:If you were patient enough to read up to this point, then thank you again.
Hey, it's not like we get buried in feedback on a daily basis, so we still read everything we get. Thanks for your kind words, I'm really glad you enjoyed the game :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
LeoBad
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by LeoBad »

Kata Onoma wrote:TNM is not a mod. It is another game altogether, much better than many other.
Wow, I think it's great that TNM keeps turning heads, even after 6 years!
john00
NSF

Post by john00 »

In conclusion, there are several painkillers available that can help manage the symptoms of sciatica. However, it is important to seek medical advice before taking any medication to ensure safe and effective treatment. Painkillers should only be used as a temporary measure and should be combined with other treatments to address the underlying cause of sciatica. https://immediatereliefforsciaticapain. ... -sciatica/