Income distribution

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
KeliaDracu
NSF

Income distribution

Post by KeliaDracu »

I wanted to know whether my income was typical within the USA, but I couldn't find a good curve (they are usually 'per household', and I think a comparison to people in my same age range and social status would be more meaningful).

People outside the USA, please vote by all means. I appreciate exchange rates are variable.
Votes are anonymous, because income is sensitive to some. I will vote at a random point.
AlanBranch
Thug

Re: Income distribution

Post by AlanBranch »

It’s so variable by state and rural/city. In a rural area… $50,000 can be awesome. In a city, $50,000 could be barely scraping by. Some states are much pricier. I dislike going by average USA income because it’s very misleading. Someone who makes $75,000 could be worse off than someone making $35,000 depending upon where they’re living.

What I do know is that the minimum wage in the United States ($7.25) is practically unlivable in every state and county. Especially when median rent is somewhere in the $2,000s at this point…

You live close to me and I can offer you that our average wages are somewhere around $45,000. It totally depends what fields you’re in but most minimum wage jobs where we’re at are paying $15-$20/hour.
LeilaniDixon
Mole Person

Post by LeilaniDixon »

Hey there. I've recently started making $100k a year, but I've not noticed any significant changes in my life. Then I understood that the problem was not money but my attitude. I couldn't manage it probably, because it doesn't matter how much money I have, I spend it all. So, I've recently started using a free paystub creator to track my expenses. I started using it about 3 months ago, so I've saved $60k since then. It doesn't matter how much you make. Change your attitude toward money, and you'll make more.
Merten
NSF

Post by Merten »

Hello, the payment system on the company's website ensures the safe acceptance of funds for goods or services. It is certified by an independent auditing company SRC for compliance with all safety requirements. Without this, no platform is eligible for financial transactions. Electronic money systems annually undergo an international security audit by independent auditors for compliance with the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Currently, many e-commerce owners choose the payadmit.com/saas/ payment system because of its simplicity and uniqueness.
rishu01
Mole Person

Service Provider

Post by rishu01 »

Our organization does a lot to keep the customers happy and to make them happy in all possible manners. If you're not happy with your partner just because she isn't able to gratify your biological needs so Call Girls in Rajender Nagar is the solution.