Can performance testing be automated?

Discussion related to the New Vision mod.

Moderator: DaveW

KeliaDracu
NSF

Can performance testing be automated?

Post by KeliaDracu »

Level-based performance testing is a process by which automated performance tests are executed on components at various levels of technology stack. Performance testing, particularly automated performance testing, is best done in an isolated manner at each level of the stack.
CannonPrince
Thug

Re: Can performance testing be automated?

Post by CannonPrince »

Yes, there are some great tools on the market, like Zaptest.
murraystephen
Mole Person

Post by murraystephen »

Our company uses the automation tool Zaptest in its work. Nowadays it is the best offer on the market, in my opinion. With the help of Zaptest we can make automated testing of software, which will allow us to get better quality testing results and at the same time to save time for checking test operability. So, if you work in the field of testing and want to make automated software testing fast and convenient, then Zaptest tool is what you need. This RPA tool helps us bypass the captcha and run tests in a Jenkins environment, as well as quickly create tests for shopify.
ishaa
Mole Person

Post by ishaa »

Nice post. Thanks for sharing! I want people to know just how good this information is. It’s interesting content and Great work keep sharing.

Learn Software Testing Course at Affordable Fees from the Best Software testing Training Institute in Pune in Classroom or Online Training in Short Duration from Experts with Free Job Placement Support.

Software Testing Classes in Pune
Software Testing Course in Pune
timothyferriss
Mole Person

Post by timothyferriss »

Level-based performance testing is a valuable approach for assessing and optimizing the performance of I Want Watermelon software applications by systematically testing each component or layer in isolation.