Wrongfully accused of killing in Wolfy's quest

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Sumthin
Mole Person

Wrongfully accused of killing in Wolfy's quest

Post by Sumthin »

Or I'm thinking it's supposed to be about killing. I went through the mission knocking out any guard in the way, and disabled a robot. If the client gets hard in his robot pants out of robot love for that robot, that could afford to be clearer. Is there any way to change whatever made the game think I did?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Wrongfully accused of killing in Wolfy's quest

Post by Jonas »

Leave the building, then type 'legend' into your console and click Edit flags. Find Wolfy_KilledGuard and double-click it to set it to false, then speak to Wolfy.

Also look for the flag QC_SUB_DXEditing and set that to True if you can't find it.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Bodies respond to bullets, lethal melee attacks, falling from high places, riding an elevator, being crushed by doors(probably), and any sort of grenade going off near them. There are probably some others too, the killing KO'd bodies is a little wonky right now. Also I don't think I've ever seen an unconscious body die while I was carrying it, despite any hazards.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

For your information, we've fixed a bug in the carcass damage detection code so they won't die from gas grenades or EMP in the future, among other things.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine