KK on a skyscrapper?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

deuxhero
UNATCO

KK on a skyscrapper?

Post by deuxhero »

Jonas mentioned it one thing that can get me the narc ending. Where?

Also do I need to do anything in NRC (like wait) or is it triggered as soon as I open the thing?
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: KK on a skyscrapper?

Post by JC_Helios »

Couldn't you have just replied in that topic? Making a new, vaguely titled topic without even a spoiler warning, is just....yeah. I know this is the spoiler section but there's rankings when it comes to spoilers and I'd say two things necessary for a secret ending ranks pretty high.

To answer your question though.... Corporate district around Party zone.

EDIT: Hopefully putting the period outside the spoilers will prevent furture 'Trafalgars :P
Last edited by JC_Helios on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trafalgar
NSF

Post by Trafalgar »

I deliberately didn't read those spoilers in Jonas' post (except the fake IRC thing)... You inconsiderate clod.

Actually this doesn't really say much except that maybe -- I'm making random guesses because I'm not reading the spoilers in the preceding post :D

I'd guess one could look in the goat city sanitation tower before DXI? Hmm. Well, there are probably other skyscrapers, and that's not even in Forum City.. There's a ladder-tower you can climb in the slums, but there's never been anybody up there anytime I've gone up in either campaign. ... What if you went there before you visited either KK or Scara, right as the first place you go from the Subway?I doubt you'd find KK, but maybe you'd find someone from DXO... or maybe not.

Edit: Damnit. You know, the problem with these spoiler tags is that it's too easy to accidentally reveal them. (I should've just not replied; I accidentally moused over JC_Helios' spoilered text while moving the mouse down while going to edit my post to revise something in it)
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Yeah, Bethsoft forums' Spoiler tags are a lot better, since you have to actually highlight the entire passage to read it, not just mouse over it. I usually try to even keep the /spoilered things vague just in case...