aug canister under goat templae

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jaedar
Illuminati

aug canister under goat templae

Post by Jaedar »

How Do I reach it? I have read the note in the insurance thingie about an aug canister in the melk caves underneath the templae and I have seen where it is by ghosting, but the problem is that there is a goat statue in the way of getting there the real way.

I tried blowing it up, but it didn't even scratch it.

As a sidenote, I killed pretty much everyone in goat city, and kashue still rewarded me for "a low collateral" I guess the guy counts one man surviving as a victory :)
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: aug canister under goat templae

Post by Trestkon »

There's a button on the base of one of the lanterns that will move the fountain.
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Thanks
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

Jaedar wrote:As a sidenote, I killed pretty much everyone in goat city, and kashue still rewarded me for "a low collateral" I guess the guy counts one man surviving as a victory :)
"I once told you Ryan, if only one gets out, it's a victory." - Maj. Eric Fincham, Von Ryan's Express (1965)

Actually, I think they're doing or have done something about that.
seimalau
Thug

Post by seimalau »

Hey, I've just played past this yesterday before my whole system crashed and I've to reinstall the game and everything again, I found out when I activated my strength aug (level 2) I could push away the statues and accidentally pushed the fountain away, leaving behind the hole for me to swim into the underwater cavern. It looked quite funny cuz the statue just went dissapeared when I nudged it out of place.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

seimalau wrote:Hey, I've just played past this yesterday before my whole system crashed and I've to reinstall the game and everything again, I found out when I activated my strength aug (level 2) I could push away the statues and accidentally pushed the fountain away, leaving behind the hole for me to swim into the underwater cavern. It looked quite funny cuz the statue just went dissapeared when I nudged it out of place.
Yeah, that's a known bug that'll be fixed in 1.0.2, but thanks for reporting it!
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
jdistheone
Thug

Post by jdistheone »

Ok I need help here. In the Goat Templae which of the 3 statues is the one that moves? And what lantern are you talking about? I find no lanterns anywhere inside, well none you can reach.
There are ground lights but I find nothing on them, please help I've been stuck here for a few days.
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

DT stands next to it under certain circumstances( Day 2, sided with llamas, haven't killed him yet. I think(?)) it's also the one closest to Oi Nutter.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

However with 1.0.2 it has been moved to the back of the fountain.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...