Where is Dark Templar?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

InGroove2
Thug

Where is Dark Templar?

Post by InGroove2 »

so i've played through this mod a few times. it's very very good. Truly has expaned the DX experience in full... moreso even.

This time through i decided to wipe out some Llamas before getting ANY cult missions and even before choosing a side for the main quest. Now that I need to find goat city to get to the server complext for WorldCorp, i am not getting any info from Dark Templar. So, i wiped out beefman to see if that might trigger him, but it didn't/ so i ghosted through the wall to get to goat city, but... at this point, i'm wondering if he'll ever come back (i generally like to kill him to get his sword).

whattya think?
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Where is Dark Templar?

Post by bobby 55 »

Well if you haven't stopped him from showing up at all, he can sometimes be found in the garden area with the fountain and two statues after you enter the Goat's temple.

If you enter phasrox in the console you can summon him too.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Did you kill Abomination and/or Beefman?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
InGroove2
Thug

Post by InGroove2 »

yes i did, i think i killed both.
I ended up summoning DT when i ghosted to goat city, he already considered me a member by then...
and then, obviously he appeared on his own after DXI having me meet athena and giving me the award for killing beefman.