Yes I too am very impressed with the amount of reactions to player decisions the devs came up with. But other than my issue I posted in another thread there is one inconsistency I found- in the starting hub I straight away killed the Goats and the one Llama they had hostage. Later I arrived at the temple and the guard who I'd never met before initiated a conversation with me about fucking up the Llama rescue as if we had talked before, as if he assigned me the mission beforehand.
Just a minor bug report I have a small bit of experience with modding so I understand (well barely, it is rediculously complex) the amount of work that this requires. heck even DX itself has an inconsistancy ("OMG DADDY!" "What a shame")
i think Warren Spector would be proud of this awesome mod. Thats a good point, has he played it? I sure hope he has...
Bit off topic there so ill add some not-so-secret secrets
- Its hilarious many NPCs react to you swimming in the sewers by constantly telling you you stink, eventually Phas gives you the key to his apartment to use his shower (if you do not take a shower elsewhere beforehand I assume).
- The secret ending if you kill Scara early.
- EMP Pistol laser projectile bouncing off mirrors, and the red dot sight
red tinted scope
- The security guard who tells you about his book which you can later find and read.
- "This is not Fantasia, the broom is not gonna clean the floor itself" & "Its locked, try an ATM?"
- The secret room in the training "What? Who was you expecting, Jaime Reyes?" then he continues to make fun of you I cant remember exactly.
- The various PC gamer articles are great.
- Some NPCs actually react to theft.
- Some improved enemy combat AI (I think)
- Sheldon Paccoti camo (that his real voice?)
- Just all the details and content in general is fascinating. Surpasses even the great DX in that aspect I think?
- When upgrading weapons skills you get +4% accuracy at trained instead of +5% like vanilla DX. Not sure of the math for each level here have not reached master lvl yet, or even if I am correct at all on this one.
- Much fewer accuracy weapon mods to be found than in DX (not sure if I like or despise this, I like the idea of less but there seems to be too few)
- The Shadowcode bit with his constant references. It was cool, it was unique, & it was trippy. I reckon it would be tedious on a second playthrough though, but ill just side with worldcorp and hopefully avoid it. It was awesome though.
- Nosferatu (rediculous amount of references in TNM)
- So much reaction to player decisions, even my mass murder playstyle which often gets overlooked in most games it seems.
-The text description of the firestaff. LOL.
- TNM needs an upgradable inventory! Just one column costing 2000 credits available halfway through the game, give Trestkon an invisible fanny pack or something in 1.0.5!!! Or deeper Pockets.
OP- no need for spoiler tags in here.