Valves! Everywhere!

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

TwitchRat
Mole Person

Valves! Everywhere!

Post by TwitchRat »

I have to say, I have not been let down by this game. I have a feeling it is also the kind that even after I end up getting a few playthroughs I still will not have found everything.

What I am wondering about is all these valves everywhere, and if they actually do anything if you turn them all. I have been trying to seek them out. Now, I can only imagine the chaos this has wrought. Steam and Water pipes being opened and closed all over the place. Dangerous pressure built up in some places, other no pressure at all. With the Melk ones I can see what I have done. Am I just wasting my time with these valves, are they just a fun thing to turn for the heck of it, or is there a secret involved with them?
xcomcmdr
Thug

Re: Valves! Everywhere!

Post by xcomcmdr »

I was about to post that question too. I've just turned them all because they were there. But I don't know anymore than you do.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Valves! Everywhere!

Post by Jonas »

I will say that in most cases, these valves are just decoration, but there are a few mission-critical valves and there are some valves that do something.

If you're actually turning every valve in the game, you may discover a little secret - not one that requires turning every valve, but one that requires turning a couple of specific valves somewhere that seem to have no effect. I'm not gonna say anything more than that.

Glad you're enjoying the game :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine