No way out??? But it was an accident!

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

terthos
Thug

No way out??? But it was an accident!

Post by terthos »

Found my way to "WC HQ SecretLevel via the parking garage, used garage vent, came upon the larger spiderspot, waited until he passed, lockpicked my way into the vent on his level". Sorry if that's confusing. Took the large cargo elevator up. Found a little cubby hole with water at the bottom. Accidently dropped into the water below. Couldn't find a way out. Finally ghosted out. Is there a way out I didn't see or find, or have I stumbled upon something you need to look at?? Here's a pic.
WC_HQ_SecretLevel.jpg
LTKJAY
Thug

Re: No way out??? But it was an accident!

Post by LTKJAY »

Sorry for the forced spoiler, but this got me for an hour:

Shoot the explosive barrels, there is a wall with light coming out of it.

edit: I endured the pain of going through the radiation tunnel to get out, please, make that room hurt less TNM team. I had to make precise movements to get out of there and even if I did my chest was -red-.
Last edited by LTKJAY on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunpowder, Gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime
jellyfish
NSF

Post by jellyfish »

If you're talking about way out of the water then one of the waterpipes leads back up into that container filled with radiation. Not sure how to procede from there as I died very quickly and reloaded to a point prior dropping into water.

If you're talking about that level in general then look around in this cavern a bit, maybe some unusual things will tip you off.
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Is it just me or was that section inspired by the Perfect Dark, Area 51 section which looked quite similar?

I mean huge elevator with a big door, big containers all over, using the elevator to get to some wall which you blow up to access a lab type area....

Escaping from the water: I think I used an enviro suit to get past the radiation, there's a ladder in there which you climb and then find yourself on top of the container with the radiation symbol.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

LTKJAY wrote:edit: I endured the pain of going through the radiation tunnel to get out, please, make that room hurt less TNM team. I had to make precise movements to get out of there and even if I did my chest was -red-.
Fair point, it'll be in Patch 1 :)
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
terthos
Thug

Post by terthos »

That helped... How I overlooked the shaft going up, I'll may never know. But.....
I was blocked from getting into that room with radiation barrels until I used a LAM. The LAM cleared the blockage. Swimming into the radiation, I found the hatch which would allow me to escape, but couldn't get high enough to jump out. Didn't see a ladder. Besides, I died immediately. Then tried with God mode. I will need to revisit this again as it seems damn near impossible. I didn't have an enviro suit in inventory.

EDIT: Ok, that shaft leads up into a container filled with radiation barrels. I was able to open the hatch and jump up and out this time. But, I still did not see a ladder. Which would have been helpful.