Sewers

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

mufasa
Mole Person

Sewers

Post by mufasa »

Hello
I have spent quite a while exploring the sewers only to get to the world corp door to find i am one multitool short of entry. Is there anywhere i can find the code? Or do i need to leave and go and find a multitool?
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Re: Sewers

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Same happened to me too.. I just gave up and started the game again, this time with my Electronics and Lockpicking skills higher. It works much better if you roll those instead of the other skills. It helps a lot early in the game, later on then you can put your skills into other areas. That sewer level is bloody hard.
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

The sewer level is also completely optional.
Baleout
Thug

Post by Baleout »

The code to the sewer door is inside somewhere.

You could use opensesame, or summon a multitool?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Or go in through WorldCorp's parking basement instead, which will put you on the other side of that door.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
mufasa
Mole Person

Post by mufasa »

Doesnt entering through the WC parking still require multitools?
How do i summon a multitool or do openseame?
Also, in the sewers there was a room with a ladder up to the ceiling with a body in the ceiling - it wouldnt let me get off the ladder and go into the ceiling crawl space.
KON_Air
Mole Person

Post by KON_Air »

Sewer level has it is own hidden basement somewhere. It's a Deus Ex mod, everyone has a hidden basement filled with conspiracy, even sewers. And sometimes even basements have hidden basements too.

I can't give directions but it shouldn't be too hard to find and it involves lots of vent crawling if I recall correctly. Funny, sewers are probably larger then the corporate district.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

The sewers were actually built to scale. I started off by placing the four manholes in the Corporate district, then I copied them to a new map and built the sewers between them. That's why they ended up so damn huge - originally they were simply meant as a stealthy way to move around the Corporate sector when WorldCorp attacks after DXI.

I don't remember if getting in through WorldCorp requires multitools actually :o
You can buy more tools in the Weapon Shop though, if you need them.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine