TNM Walkthrough- a WIP

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Re: TNM Walkthrough- a WIP

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Jonas wrote:Well, what do you think would break more easily if you hit it with a sword: a 5 cm plank of solid wood or a thin metal or plastic cabinet packed with sensitive electronics? Personally, I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if servers are easier to break than doors.
Well, that way, yes. But the terminals do look a little bit more reinforced than a simple PC and smash like metal. They aren't quite like a server block, as those in the NSC (which, btw, are invincible :D).
Rex wrote:Altho that's not my quote so I might change it:
Apparently Jonas didn't approve of your edit...
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Ok let me fix it:
You don't have to use LAMs. Any weapon that does 20 or more damage can destroy the terminals as well.
Ok, now it is mine quote as well. :giggle:

HH:Could you check my images from today.. I'm a bit worried about Digital Ron. Katana - a bit too wide but I tried to take every image of character or weapon in place they are found so katana lie in the voodoo shop glass case. :?
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

I liked the Katana. Looks pretty cool like that...
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Alright, alright, and DaiKatana is visible? I think it a bit merge with background of grey rocks but this might be my lcd screen.
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Well, I didn't check it before, but looking at it now it looks fine too...
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

I didn't uped the non edited version or something. If it look right then ok, thanks for help.
mhscrutton
Mole Person

Post by mhscrutton »

Thank You Hasset,

After getting the Hologram message in the space station...the next paragraph reads...

"First; let's disable the security of the station. Go right, and immediately fall through one of the hatches on the floor. Carefully fall onto the red pipe, then take the ladder up to your left. Proceed down left. At the end, break open the wall to get 2 LAMs, 2 biocells, a medkit and an accuracy weapon mod."

Where is this? How do you start this from the second floor at the Hologram? I'm playing from 1.04.