Llama Temple bug

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Tuco
Mole Person

Llama Temple bug

Post by Tuco »

Hello,
I've just found out aboutthe way into Goat City, And I told Abomination about it. So I've joined the Llamas. Problem is, I can't get into the temple. When it's loading, it immediately loads back outside. Is there any solution to this problem?
cheers
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Llama Temple bug

Post by Jonas »

Hey, which version of the game are you playing? Did you update to 1.0.4?

I ask mainly out of curiosity, in any case the solution is to open your latest savegame (if you're unsure which one is the latest, load it in the game and then quicksave, the quicksave folder is clearly named in your file structure), then find 20_LlamaTemple.dxs and delete it. It will reset anything you've picked up, destroyed, killed, or thrown away inside the temple, but it will allow you to re-enter :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Jonas wrote:Did you update to 1.0.4?
If you didn't please note that upgrading to 1.0.4 will likely corrupt all your saves.

Welcome to the forums.
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Tuco
Mole Person

Post by Tuco »

Thanks for the reply and solution - it worked. I'm running the 1.04 package you pu up recently.