How to disable cheats?

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
z5m
Mole Person

How to disable cheats?

Post by z5m »

I don't (ever) use cheats and yet when I want to load a previously saved game, TNM shows me a message "cheats enabled" that you can see here: http://www.nume.pl/images/45254892868036293008.jpg

I find this message extremely annoying so if anyone knows how to get rid of it, please HELP.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: How to disable cheats?

Post by bobby 55 »

z5m wrote:I don't (ever) use cheats and yet when I want to load a previously saved game, TNM shows me a message "cheats enabled" that you can see here: http://www.nume.pl/images/45254892868036293008.jpg

I find this message extremely annoying so if anyone knows how to get rid of it, please HELP.
Hi, welcome to the forums. This will do it, remove -hax0r from your TNM shortcut and the cheats will be disabled.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
z5m
Mole Person

Post by z5m »

bobby 55 wrote:Hi, welcome to the forums. This will do it, remove -hax0r from your TNM shortcut and the cheats will be disabled.
WOW! Thanks for the real-quick reply, I truly appreciate it.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

You're welcome, and enjoy the game. :smile:
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional