Two bugs / glitches

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
TPN
Mole Person

Two bugs / glitches

Post by TPN »

Hi,

I've been playing TNM of late (second playthrough about 3/4 done), and I think it's great. I have, however, noticed a couple of glitches.

Glitch 1:
In the WordCorp storyline, just before you go down to DXI. The King Kashue holocom conversation about Slicer is triggered if you come up behind the hut with the lift control computer. This happens when Trestkon is outside the back of the hut, and the holocom is inside, which is rather weird.

Glitch 2:
If you knock out Beeblequix when you begin the DXI mission, he doesn't tell you how to activate the lift when you come back. This is as it should be, of course. What is weird, however, is the fact that he still PMs you. In the room with the bots and the TNT crate (the thread control?), he still sends the PM saying "are you crazy? now do blah to if you want to get out of this alive."
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Re: Two bugs / glitches

Post by nerdenstein »

Welcome to the Forums First Of all..
What version of the Mod are you using?
Have you updated to 1.0.4?
:smile:

I pretty sure the Beebulquix bug was fixed in one of the patches.
Even so, they're not game stopping bugs so just keep going.
I'm pretty sure your enjoying the mod anyway :mrgreen: :twisted:
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Nah, the Beeblequix one is still in 1.0.4, however I fixed it in 1.0.4+. Actually he could give ALL of them when unconscious. But I guess you never talked to him and asked his advice before knocking him down...
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
TPN
Mole Person

Post by TPN »

1.0.4 (EXE version.)

I don't make a habit of knocking non-enemy characters out, in fact although I know that you CAN knock anyone out, Beeblequix was the only one. I was even going for a non-lethal playthrough (as I am now.)

I did talk to Beeble before knocking him down, and I even gave him my HUD codes. I loaded up my save, and didn't give him the codes (as well as knocking him out) because I didn't want him insulting rats - I have my reasons.