Easter Egg glitch

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Bunji
Mole Person

Easter Egg glitch

Post by Bunji »

Today I had quite a surprise when played TNM. My easter egg amount which was originally 13/16 dropped mysteriously to 7/16. I don't know if it was because I loaded an older file where I wanted to collect an easter egg from Sol's Bar (I have done this method few times, and nothing like this ever occured). So did I actually do this, or was it a glitch, 'cause I didn't touch anything in System32 or any settings from TNM.
Zaine
UNATCO

Re: Easter Egg glitch

Post by Zaine »

You did that. There was no glitch for me.
You Will Regret This!
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Something must've changed the easter egg count in your .ini file. This is not something that happens under normal circumstances when you just load an earlier savegame.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Zaine
UNATCO

Post by Zaine »

I've no idea if this could affect it but have you got the latest patch? Mabye if you were loading a file form an old one this maybe could have affected your .ini file
You Will Regret This!