No Medbots in game

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
JackShandy
Mole Person

No Medbots in game

Post by JackShandy »

Just what the title says- all the medbots in my game seem to have vanished. There's just none of them here, haven't seen one since I started the game. I know there's not a huge amount of them in the game anyway, but I've checked the list of medbot locations in the wiki, and they haven't been in any of them. So far I've just checked two of them:

# In the PDX HQ, ground level, there is a medbot located in the small recreational area in between the offices of Evil Invasion, Slicer, Phasmatis and Deus Diablo.
# In the WorldCorp HQ, there is a medical bot in Scara's secret room leading to his private elevator.

So, any idea why this would be? Failing that, just a way to cheat and teleport a medbot in so I could install all these useless augmentations would be good.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: No Medbots in game

Post by bobby 55 »

Firstly, have you Shifter installed? It causes that glitch in TNM as they're not fully compatible. Second, have you got TNM patched to 1.04?

You could type phasrox in the console. I think medbots are in the "Equipment" section.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

bobby 55 wrote:You could type phasrox in the console. I think medbots are in the "Equipment" section.
Only with 1.0.4+ patch, otherwise they are not there.

They appear under "Robots"...
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
JackShandy
Mole Person

Post by JackShandy »

Ah, that would be it. Deus Ex had shifter installed on it. That would also explain some other random glitches I've been getting.

Thanks for the help!