TNM crashes at Load Save screen

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: TNM crashes at Load Save screen

Post by bobby 55 »

Fifty different slots? I didn't think Deus Ex could handled that many. ISTR a problem with DX and a large number of saves. I'll see if I can track that down.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

If your game crashes as soon as you hit the load screen, it's probably one of your saveinfo files that's gone bad. You can try removing all but your latest save (don't delete, just move them somewhere else) or you can try to remove your saveinfo files - I don't remember if that has any negative consequences though.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
LTNObvious
Thug

Post by LTNObvious »

Hey Robd,
Which patch are you using? Patch 1.0.4+ seemed to fix this bug for me.

On another note, I finally found where my save files were. They were in the AppData>VirtualStore>Deus Ex>TNM>Saves. It had something to do with UAC on a 64-bit machine.
~Rob "LTNObvious" L.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Yeah, that UAC can be a pain in the butt concerning older games.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Robd
Thug

Post by Robd »

I used the .exe installer from http://www.thenamelessmod.com which I am sure is not updated to 1.0.4+
Also I am pretty sure that it was just a corrupted save file as deleting my last save fixed it.

-

And aparently it can. I pretty much just save in a new slot every time, and as I'm a save a holic they build up fast.
I'm too cool for a signature, that's my signature 8)
LTNObvious
Thug

Post by LTNObvious »

Glad to know you fixed it :D
~Rob "LTNObvious" L.
ecs
Thug

Post by ecs »

Find the prettiest scarf for girls online at ECS. Explore the latest collection of girls' scarfs online. Order your favorite scarf online at affordable prices across Pakistan.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

Show your love with a beautiful bouquet of fresh-cut flowers. At love flowers, you can shop for stunning arrangements, plants, and gifts to send to friends and family near and far. Let us help you brighten someone's day.
servis shoes
Thug

Post by servis shoes »

Check out the latest collection of women shoes. Servis brings the best collection of women's shoes online in Pakistan. So, grab your favorite women's shoes quickly.
Borjan
Thug

Post by Borjan »

Looking for boy shoes in Pakistan online? Borjan offers their customer the best ToT Ba ToT collection for boys that include variety of school shoes. so, shop now for the best boys kids shoes online at Borjan.
Shahtaj_Qaiser
Thug

Post by Shahtaj_Qaiser »

Are you Looking for a dress that hits the perfect balance between casual and formal? Check out our collection of semi formal dresses at Shahtaj Qaiser. Buy the perfect semi-formal dress for your next event. Shop now!
raffatlaw
Thug

Post by raffatlaw »

Seeking the best lawyers in Rawalpindi? Explore Rafat Law Associates, one of the top law firms in Islamabad. Our experienced lawyers specialize in various legal areas. For your legal needs in Islamabad, Rafat Law Associates has you covered.