re-installing TNM

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: re-installing TNM

Post by bobby 55 »

Grammatolatry wrote:Did I play DX first?? Is the pope a catholic! The funny thing is that when I install tnm it comes up with a box saying I haven't played DX yet (or something to that effect), which is lies because I have.
Could you post your TNM ini? It mightn't do any good... but... if we can find a discrepancy with a one that works it could be worth it.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
m3rc1l3ss
Silhouette

Post by m3rc1l3ss »

If it is the error I think you have, set find "UseDirectInput" in the user.ini file for TNM and set it to false.

I could be wrong but I had a very similar issue today when I tried to use direct input (granted it was in vanilla).
Hmm, I really wish I had a signature...
Grammatolatry
MJ12

Post by Grammatolatry »

Yep, I'll post it up, Bobby, and I'll give your solution a go, m3rc.