broken login

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
chain of saws
Mole Person

broken login

Post by chain of saws »

the cpu login for the DXO hideout on the sever cpu wont work. (world corp storyline) Ive tried multiple times and nothing works.

ps. i recently spawned a medbot (i needed to install my augs and the bots were missing.

pss. if there is no known way to fix it could you tell me the consle skill point code

(i dont have and custom graphic)
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: broken login

Post by bobby 55 »

Are you playing with an earlier version of Shifter? The missing med bots was a glitch as TNM and earlier versions of Shifter weren't compatible. Also, what version of TNM are you playing?
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: broken login

Post by Jonas »

The user name being DXO and the password being ServerAdmin? Try copy/pasting the password from your notes (you can do that just by marking it and using CTRL+C, then using CTRL+V on the login screen just like in Windows).

Are you playing with a fully updated version?

As Bobby said, the missing medbots are a Shifter-related bug, but I heard it was fixed in the latest version of Shifter. I doubt Shifter would do anything about the logins and passwords though.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine