so i just installed this mod

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
stormburn
Mole Person

so i just installed this mod

Post by stormburn »

so at the very beginning i got to meet the guy on the 4th floor. they start talking and then it just sits there on my character all i got is a little arrow and idk what to do any ideas?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: so i just installed this mod

Post by Jonas »

So you're saying the game freezes? When exactly?

Are you playing version 1.0.4? Do you have any other mods installed?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
stormburn
Mole Person

yah

Post by stormburn »

yah i got past the beginning and i do have 1.04 installed i have no mods installed other then tnm and occasionally i have to alt tab cause the dialogue disappears and close deus ex manually and i cant see the options on the screen when u have to make a choice of what to say to some characters. i just get that damn arrow on the screen lol
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: so i just installed this mod

Post by Jonas »

First a couple of requests: make sure you click the "Post Reply" button when, well, posting a reply, and not the New Topic button. Secondly, please use punctuation, as I mentally run out of breath reading your posts, and that's quite stressing :smile:

I don't have any immediate solutions in mind for what you're describing, it doesn't sound like something I remember hearing about before, but my best bet is to recommend you change your renderer. You can find instructions for how to do so in the Troubleshooting section of the PDF manual that came with your download. Other than that, I have no clue, sorry.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: yah

Post by bobby 55 »

stormburn wrote:yah i got past the beginning and i do have 1.04 installed i have no mods installed other then tnm and occasionally i have to alt tab cause the dialogue disappears and close deus ex manually and i cant see the options on the screen when u have to make a choice of what to say to some characters. i just get that damn arrow on the screen lol

Could I suggest installing the new exe? It has a few fixes and may help with the subtitles disappearing.: http://kentie.net/article/dxguide/

Also, what resolution are you playing in?
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional