Need to format my PC, what TNM files to preserve?

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Gendo
Mole Person

Need to format my PC, what TNM files to preserve?

Post by Gendo »

As of the subject, due to some problems I need to wipe out my hard disk and restart clean. Since I have a complete playthrough of TNM already, I don't want to lose it, so I'll trim the savegames (I ended up having more than 1 gig of them by the end) and keep only the most important ones. However, are there other files I should save beside the \Save subfolder? TNMuser.ini in the \System subfolder for sure (just now I noticed the flags related to the easter eggs and the unlocking of the sword that can be bought at Raving's). Others?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Need to format my PC, what TNM files to preserve?

Post by Jonas »

No that's it. As long as you keep your saves and your ini, you'll be fine :smile:
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine