Glitch with PDX mission two King Kashue

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Urthor
Mole Person

Glitch with PDX mission two King Kashue

Post by Urthor »

It's been awhile since my first 2 playthroughs, but I've come back to this game.

Anyway I have a glitch where King Kashue will only give me the full inventory dialogue on starting the hack the server PDX mission, I can get the black box but not the mission objective in notes and the I need to empty some stuff dialogue will continually loop despite the fact I have an empty inventory. I also can't place the box on the WC server though I get the Evil Invasion dialogues as I explore. Thoughts?
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Re: Glitch with PDX mission two King Kashue

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Which version do you use?
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Urthor
Mole Person

Post by Urthor »

I fixed it myself, it turns out that King needs to give you a multitool to progress the quest, and I had saved up and brought from Raven a full 20.
ecs
Thug

Post by ecs »

ECS brings the best collection of Ladies Chappal online in Pakistan. We offer high-quality chappals online all over Pakistan. Get your favorite women's chappal online at reasonable prices.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

Get ready to experience the floral beauty of House of Flowers! Our flower shops in Lahore offer a wide selection of stunning blooms and arrangements to suit any occasion. From classic roses to unique and exotic flowers, you're sure to find something special for your special someone. With our prompt delivery service, you can have your desired bouquet delivered right to their doorstep in no time. Shop with us today and enjoy the beauty that only House of Flowers can provide!
raffatlaw
Thug

Post by raffatlaw »

Looking for a Marriage Lawyer in Rawalpindi? Our skilled legal experts are dedicated to facilitating seamless court marriage proceedings.