I can't make multiple saved games

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Quincel
Thug

I can't make multiple saved games

Post by Quincel »

Whenever I save the game it over-writes my last saved game. I've tried deleting some old saved game I had (oh yeah, this just started happening after a while, it wasn't always the case) but it doesn't help. It doesn't affect the quicksave apparently, so I can have two saved files 'on the go', but it's still really annoying. Anyone know what button I've pressed or something to cause this?

Many thanks,
Quincel
Quincel
Thug

Re: I can't make multiple saved games

Post by Quincel »

OK you can delete this. It turns out that I was deleting them in-game but they weren't disappearing from the folder on my computer. Deleting them from these has made it work again and freed up 50GB from my hard drive (50GB!). Turns out when you reach save number 1000 it can't keep going.