Screen size and resolution

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Johnnytheboy
Mole Person

Screen size and resolution

Post by Johnnytheboy »

Evening all, I could do with some assistance if possible please. I've played the TNM a few times in the past on an old lap top and got the bug to download it to my newer laptop for another play through. TNM seems to have installed successfully but no matter what screen resolution setting I use, I can't see the full screen during gameplay. I can navigate around in the first mission but I can't see of my HUD's to select weapons etc as they are off-screen so to speak.

I'm running an HP Pavilion lap top (I know it's not a gaming lap top but TNM ran with no issues on my old Acer).

Any suggestions would be very gratefully received as this is a fantastic mod and I'd love to play through it again a few more times.