Bugs

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Re: Bugs

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Faulting application tnm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x0002049b
Attachments
tnm.rar
tnm.log
(7.68 KiB) Downloaded 391 times
Zyme

Post by Zyme »

stucuk wrote:There is a key infront of the camera....
Hmm... I must have picked it up without thinking about it. Opps! :oops:
Dark Reality
UNATCO

Post by Dark Reality »

I have no idea what to make of this latest bug.

First of all thank you Jonas for the flags I'd need to set to solve my problem with Silver Dragon, but I'd already started a new game (I wanted to show my wife anyway).

Got to where I was before, but when I went into PDX HQ, it crashed as usual (about 40/60 for me, it crashes less than not) but I figured, OK, I saved right after I got the holo-recording from Silver Dragon. Well, I went to start up my game again, and all (read:both) of my saves had been erased. Or at least, they weren't showing up in the menu and the quick load button does nothing.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing y'all can do for it, as such, but is there a log somewhere I can get to give you more information than what I saw? Because I'm sure there's more to it than "it crashed and cleared all the saves", technically anyway.
Do you love Off-Topic Productions and The Nameless Mod?
Join TNMST - The Nameless Mod Street Team - today.
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Deus Ex\System directory, there's a file called tnm.log. Zip it up and attach it to a post.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Patch 1.0.1

Post by Jonas »

Alright guys, thanks for all your bug reports so far, we've compiled patch 1.0.1 and we're now testing it for release.

In the mean time, I'm closing this thread and creating a new one dedicated to the patch. You may continue to post your bug reports over in that, but please consult the patch notes first to see if they've been fixed, alright?

Thanks!
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine