TNM won't run. At all.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
nathan85
Mole Person

TNM won't run. At all.

Post by nathan85 »

The programe installs fine (I ran deus ex so that it would install properly). However when I try to start, I get the loading screen with TNM graphic, then it goes to full screen and absolutely nothing happens. I can't get back into windows to use the task manager to shut it down, so I have to restart the computer in safe mode, as when I restart it in normal mode, windows won't even load!
I installed it twice - once with open GL, once without to see if that made a difference, but still nothing. I even selected deus ex to run in windowed mode, which it does to begin with, but then, only in TNM it goes full screen and again, nothing.
I'm running vista home premium 32 bit w/ Sp1.
As a comparison my brother is running XP SP3 and he's already halfway through the game or something!
nathan85
Mole Person

Re: TNM won't run. At all.

Post by nathan85 »

heh, fixed it, I think it was my nvidia drivers needed updating. also Im running it with mu fire wall (comodo) turned off as it was being a bit of a pain before.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM won't run. At all.

Post by Jonas »

Man I'm glad you fixed that because I would have been able to offer no helpful input. Thanks for posting the solution here :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine