Map bug in WC HQ

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Patrick
Thug

Map bug in WC HQ

Post by Patrick »

The aquarii in the main lobby of WC have little hatches you're supposed to be able to get into. When I try, I need to duck to fit in the water and then I kind of get "stuck" just under the waters surface. My O2 meter stays high but I drown like normal. Ghosting into the water works like normal and I can get back out again fine when I do that.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Map bug in WC HQ

Post by Trestkon »

Thanks for the report, Patrick! We've had a few people run into this problem, we'll see what we can do for Patch 1 :)
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Patrick
Thug

Re: Map bug in WC HQ

Post by Patrick »

I'll keep 'em coming, although I've only found one other bug, a PEBCAK. Turns out I'm too much of a wuss to fight ShadowCode. Malevolent intelligence really creeps me out, I can't play SS2 or watch 2001.