Alpha's Service pistol

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Scale
NSF

Alpha's Service pistol

Post by Scale »

I modded this gun quite allot and when it has a full clip (8) you can still reload it.
Also it's cross eyed even a minimum spread (so after standing still for a while) it still misses shots at 15/20 ft with 91% accuracy that seems fucked up

specs:

recoil 0.30 -50% 0.15
base accuracy 65% +26% = 91%
acc range 150 ft +50% 225 ft

base dmg: 10 +25%
clip size 6 +20% = 8
reload: 2.0 -30% 1.4 SEC

And advanced pistol skill

Edit: Make that all pistols trestkon's pistols default spread is huge while at advanced it should be allot smaller,
You pistol haters you!

Also the Phat ray (or however it's called haha) doesn't cause aggro although i except this to be intentional but it seems when your skin starts to rip you would notice.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Alpha's Service pistol

Post by Jonas »

We didn't change the pistol skill.

I'll take a look at the PHAT rifle thing, fairly certain I remember having the programmers specifically code the AI up to respond to it.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine