Crash with the new DXOgg.dll

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
xcomcmdr
Thug

Crash with the new DXOgg.dll

Post by xcomcmdr »

I've just had a crash on quickload (jumped like a fool with the "enhanced legs" aug in the "nieztche room" and died)

Error displayed :
(there's only the same message in the Even Viewer)

TNM.log attached.

I'm sorry guys. :(
Attachments
TNM.zip
TNM log file
(5.59 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
number9dream
Mole Person

Re: Crash with the new DXOgg.dll

Post by number9dream »

I also had a crash with the new dll:
Faulting application TNM.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x472d0b7a, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x00000000, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00000000, process id 0x930, application start time 0x01c9a812d36bc1b0.
With the previous dll the error was as below:
Faulting application TNM.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x472d0b7a, faulting module DXOgg.dll, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x493c75bc, exception code 0xc000000d, fault offset 0x0001dbe5, process id 0xa38, application start time 0x01c9a80b36ded690.
xcomcmdr
Thug

Post by xcomcmdr »

I've just had another quickload crash.
It's the first time that the error message is different. Usually, it's always the same since my very first crash:

2nd TNM.log attached.
Attachments
TNM.zip
2nd TNM log file
(4.81 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

We think we've fixed the quickload crash for Patch 1. Could you guys please put your crashes relating to the new DXOgg (not the quick save/load ones) in the testing thread? It'll help us keep things organized.
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
xcomcmdr
Thug

Post by xcomcmdr »

Um, okay. I believed that the new DXOgg.dll was supposed to fix that kind of crashes. I guess they aren't related since there's still no mention of DXOgg.dll by Windows on my end. My mistake. :oops:
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

xcomcmdr wrote:Um, okay. I believed that the new DXOgg.dll was supposed to fix that kind of crashes. I guess they aren't related since there's still no mention of DXOgg.dll by Windows on my end. My mistake. :oops:
No worries :)
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I... think Trestkon is mistaken. You guys are using the new DXogg that Jim uploaded for you, right? In that case yes, this is still a bug, but please still post your issues in the announcement thread at the top of this forum.

I'm closing this thread.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine