Very bad save game bug! Please help!

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Stingm
Thug

Very bad save game bug! Please help!

Post by Stingm »

I have a save game in the hotel that I have loaded successfully many times. I made another and overwrote it a couple of times. Now both have the unable to find url error. This makes no sense! Any help appreciated.

Sting
Stingm
Thug

Re: Very bad save game bug! Please help!

Post by Stingm »

Through trial and error I have discovered that you will never be able to load a save game that has been overwritten, it will cause all saves to fail. A reboot of the mod will allow you to load in any regular saves. This is wierd but atleast I can save.

The bug now is that when I reload the original save it is fine. I goto the basement and the breakable boxes in the first room on the left are gone along with the health powerups. The easteregg when found has already been taken. The counter said 1 before I opened it too.

The corrupted save was after this point, so overwriting saves also removes objects and messes anything up that happened before it. Can it be fixed?

Sting