Hostile Firewalls NPCs

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
conflict
Mole Person

Hostile Firewalls NPCs

Post by conflict »

After a bunch of miserably failed attempts at beating the Vampire in the RC's I tought "what the hell" and ran to the Firewalls guys uphill (past the old hospital, theres 2/3 firewalls with a bot)

i ran around the bot for a bit and finally the vampire hits the bot instead of me with his sword. Mr Vampire was now history has he got a quite ridiculous facerape by the security bot gatling gun.

-BUT-

After i got away to carry on with my day, not so long after, I get back near these guys (the 3 firewalls+bot) they are all flagged "green" but as soon as i approach they flip out and shoot me, only them, not the whole firewall faction or anything, just these guys. Only the bot hostiled the vampire and the bot got the vampire kill. I have no idea why the other firewalls are attacking me aswell.

tyvm, game's great!
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Hostile Firewalls NPCs

Post by Jonas »

Alright, I've made sure his carcass doesn't set off any AI panic now, hopefully that'll take care of it.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Trafalgar
NSF

Re: Hostile Firewalls NPCs

Post by Trafalgar »

Maybe a similar thing is why a firewall went nuts on me when I was walking back to the Partyzone - maybe it spotted the milbot I had to take down with the EMP pistol because it tried to assassinate me while I was leaving the partyzone earlier. Used up almost all my ammo for it too. D: