N00bz mission bug + Other things

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Baleout
Thug

N00bz mission bug + Other things

Post by Baleout »

I didn't know about the noobz sub-mission, so I went back downtown to do it. However, I found that a couple of firewalls had already killed them all. I went to the mission-giving firewall, and he gave me the money for killing them. Eh?

Also, the game crashes if I load save games too much.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: N00bz mission bug + Other things

Post by Trestkon »

Baleout wrote:I didn't know about the noobz sub-mission, so I went back downtown to do it. However, I found that a couple of firewalls had already killed them all. I went to the mission-giving firewall, and he gave me the money for killing them. Eh?

Also, the game crashes if I load save games too much.
Thanks for letting us know :) We've actually already addressed both these issues and they'll be in v1.0.1!
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Baleout
Thug

Re: N00bz mission bug + Other things

Post by Baleout »

Something else:

Go to lvl 4 worldcorp, where Scaro King is. Run/jump in the corridoor on the other side of the wall. He will run out to check if someone is there (without any weapons), and you can easily knock him out and steal his keys etc.

Not really a bug, but strange behaviour for Scaro.