Crash in Slums

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
JoeF5050
Mole Person

Crash in Slums

Post by JoeF5050 »

Ok so I was walking around in the slums area and ran into this bug, which killed the game.

Assertion Failed: Playing.Channel [File:D:\prj\Clean\Galaxy\Src\UnGalaxy.cpp][Line:1876]

History:StartSample <- UpdateSounds <- UGalaxyAudioSubsystem::Update <- UGameEngine::Draw <-UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <-UGameEngine::Tick <- XGameEngineExt::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Crash in Slums

Post by Jonas »

Hrm, another sound crash. What the hell.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Mr Fossy
Thug

Re: Crash in Slums

Post by Mr Fossy »

Yeah, I got the exact same crash and error message. No need to post a screenshot - it is identical to the first post. Great mod, though, you guys did incredible work. Sheesh, did I miss a lot in DX... Eek, now I'm going off-topic
Slug bait. Can't wait.