URender::DrawFrame

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
crazyneo
Mole Person

URender::DrawFrame

Post by crazyneo »

Whenever I start The Nameless Mod, all I see is a bunch of white squares against a black background. I can hear the into music just fine, but I can't press any buttons, and the only way out is to ALT+TAB out of it and close it. On close, I get an error message with "URender::DrawFrame" pasted over and over again. What gives?
Kee715
Illuminati

Re: URender::DrawFrame

Post by Kee715 »

crazyneo
Mole Person

Post by crazyneo »

That seemed to do the trick... At least, it allowed me to get into the game... I'm having some sound distortion and performance issues, though... Is it the new renderer?
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

The sound can be fixed by lowering the mixing rate in the settings menu and restarting, and you will need to turn down/off the graphical settings to get better performance. DO NOT turn the resolution down below 1024x768 though, then some of the stuff like subtitles and whatnot will appear partially off-screen, so always have the resolution at 1024x768 MINIMUM.

I have a very crappy Vista comp (Not the one I use, it lacks internet on it...) and I had the same troubles. :(

I hope this information helped.
crazyneo
Mole Person

Post by crazyneo »

Kee715 wrote:The sound can be fixed by lowering the mixing rate in the settings menu and restarting, and you will need to turn down/off the graphical settings to get better performance. DO NOT turn the resolution down below 1024x768 though, then some of the stuff like subtitles and whatnot will appear partially off-screen, so always have the resolution at 1024x768 MINIMUM.

I have a very crappy Vista comp (Not the one I use, it lacks internet on it...) and I had the same troubles. :(

I hope this information helped.
It did, thanks a lot! =D>