Freeze in subway maintenance.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Sergeant Kelly
Thug

Freeze in subway maintenance.

Post by Sergeant Kelly »

A bit of a game breaker for me, hacking the subway power panel in the slums with a multitool after reemerging from underground causes the game to freeze up.
The infolink picture comes up, and then it immediately stops responding.

This only occurs after the slums have been taken over by WC. It's the panel required to leave the slums and the only way I can get it to not freeze is by blowing up all the hostages in the subways. I think the reason it works is because a different infolink is played.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Freeze in subway maintenance.

Post by Jonas »

I know this is a pain in the arse, but try waiting until it crashes, then get me a screenshot of the error message.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
stucuk
NSF

Post by stucuk »

How can anyone resist the urge to blow up the explosive barrels?!?!? Maybe im just a psycho....
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Oh there's a better thread for this, by the way. If you get that screenshot for me, please post it over here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1947

And I'll lock this thead :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine