ZeroPresence, Oilnutter and co.

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
conflict
Mole Person

ZeroPresence, Oilnutter and co.

Post by conflict »

When i trigger the alarm, the entire city, including zeropresence are going rampage on me.

I tried activating the sprinkler or Multitooling the box, either way i end up with the whole world chasing my ass all over goat city.
I also tried throwing a molotov under the sprinkler and nothing happened, i also tried smoking a cig.

Im i doing something wrong?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: ZeroPresence, Oilnutter and co.

Post by Jonas »

The Goats are supposed to go hostile when you trigger the alarm.

The problem with ZeroPresence has been fixed 1.0.1, even if it isn't in the patch notes.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by ZeroPresence »

crap, I'm a bug!

Also... on another note. Good day swine.
stucuk
NSF

Post by stucuk »

Goats stayed friendly with me, except the 2 that came out with oinutter which then infected the guards near the entrance. Killing all of the guards didn't make the other goats hate me. They were still going "Wow your Trestkon, you just slaughtered some guards, but wow, i must tell my friends i met you!".