Hey Guys !!

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
heliosentity101
UNATCO

Hey Guys !!

Post by heliosentity101 »

Hey Dudes !! Making My First Post Today Since TNM Came Out , And Lemme Say , I'm Damn Impressed With It !! Ive Got Quite A Few Other Mods For DX , But This Is The Best Iv'e Seen Yet , Allbeit Apart From Why Im Choosing To Post In This Particular Thread , Cause Frankly , I Can't Wait For The Patch On TNM Coming , Like A Lot Of Pepole Here , It Kinda Pisses Me Off When I'm Deep In The Story Line , And It Gives Up And Freezes On Me !! :cry: It Mostly Happens Though When I Go To Start Of With Working With Scara , And At Other Random Times When Just Messing Around On The Llama/Goat Missions :shock: But , As Its My First Post , I Won't Moan And Bitch Too Much :) Since You Guys Made A Kick Ass Mod :) !!

Anyways , I'm Off To Enjoy More Of TNM !! See You Guys Later :)

P.s ,
The Patch Is Out Tomorrow Isnt It ? :-k [-o<
I eat green beret's for breakfast ! and right now I'M VERY HUNGRY !! acolor]
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Hey Guys !!

Post by Jonas »

Wednesday.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames: