Bug?: Told to forget schematic after returning schematic :P

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
dataangel
Mole Person

Bug?: Told to forget schematic after returning schematic :P

Post by dataangel »

I got the mission from the Goat guy in the voodoo shop to get the schematic off Abom's computer. The llama's had no reason to be hostile towards me, so I basically just walked in, logged into Abom's computer and got the schematic, and walked out with no difficulty (perhaps another bug there, nobody cared I was in Abom's office despite the game's warnings). Then I returned to the goat guy, and he told me how to get into the city. I went in, did the quest with ShadowCode, and afterwards the Goat guy gave me the quest to destroy the llama tablets. The llamas were hostile with me now (on my way to the ShadowCode quest Abom PM'd to say he knew it was me that stole the schematic) so the first thing I did when I got there was kill Abom. After I killed him, I got a message from the goat dude saying "forget the schematic", he was so happy I'd killed Abom I just needed to go back and talk to him... but I'd already retrieved and given him the schematic before! Confused, I went back to talk to him and he said nothing :P Pretty sure this is a bug.

Edit: Whoops, maybe this should be on Help & Support board?

Edit2: Another bug I forgot. After going down the elevator in goat city to start the server/shadowcode quest, Abom PMs and says he knew it was me who stole the schematic, and that he's gonna kill me blah blah blah. But my goals still say Abomination doesn't know I double crossed him. Probably should have this update to help forgetful players ;)
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: Bug?: Told to forget schematic after returning schematic :P

Post by JC_Helios »

Voice acting related, and can't really be fixed. Killing Abom triggers this PM, the problem is the PM is meant for if you kill Abom BEFORE getting the schematic. So it is a little off if you end up killing him after... Keep playing and ignore it.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Bug?: Told to forget schematic after returning schematic :P

Post by Jonas »

Sure that can be fixed, I just need to disable that PM if you kill Abom after turning the schematics (real or false) over to DT. I'll take care of it for the next patch, thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

But yes, this belongs in Help & Support. Moved!
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine