Assignment not working

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Styt
Mole Person

Assignment not working

Post by Styt »

Where I am >> On the space station

Problem >> My previous assignment was to remove the AI from .. defence.. something. Since I didn't notice the workstation was in front of me, I moved on, messed around and among other things, turned on the generators), which probably screwed up the game.

After backtracking, I finally found the workstation hidden in plain sight, and after doing the "AI thing"got the order to turn on the artillery generators. Since I did that before getting the mission, I can't fiddle with the buttons and am stuck. I hoped killing Diablo would trigger something, but no such luck.

It might also be important to note that I work for World Corp. Just in case. =)

Since I got bored of saving over and over, I started using quicksave, which means I don't have a save of the game before I messed up. I've read some of the topics and it seems it's possible to force the plot to move forward with some commands? Help? Please? :)

(excessive spoiler tag usage?)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Assignment not working

Post by Jonas »

Have you tried using the special console in the control room on your left upon entering the generator room?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Styt
Mole Person

Post by Styt »

.... :-^

I already started a new game and didn't save my progress for backup purposes, since I considered it to be a waste. I'm at ABI, so it shouldn't take long to get to where I was.

Thanks. At least now I know =)))
odawali
UNATCO

Post by odawali »

I got stumped at the same location too. I didn't realize you could use that console.
Gaskoin
Thug

Post by Gaskoin »

I can’t help but help the students to get real quality assistance in their writing. I already know if faced with the problem here https://ww.phdresearchproposal.org/ better writers and professors will help you and will do everything for you. I can safely recommend them, ordered them myself.