Free stuff!

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Arnaud G. Vasquez
Thug

Free stuff!

Post by Arnaud G. Vasquez »

I hate reporting free stuff as a "bug" ... but here ya go:

Whoever (the snack vendor Downtown) hands out free cans of Nuke and candy bars, even to broke little Trestkons. However, I only think he does this if you initially talk to him while still possessing <10 credits (usually 0, the amount Trest has at hand at the start), thus triggering the "wow, that's what I call broke" response. Not sure on that, but I was able to keep receiving handouts all day long.

Quick edit: Trestkon or Whoever is also cloning pop cans and candy bars and dropping them on the ground whenever the "human equivalent of a warehouse" line is played (i.e. max inventory of cans / bars reached).

Didn't see this anywhere else; disregard if known already.
I'm pretty confident in everything from the neck up.
Kee715
Illuminati

Re: Free stuff!

Post by Kee715 »

Hm...

I am not sure if 'tis fixed in 1.0.1 but at the Voodoo shop when you buy the blowpipe you do not lose credits, you still need the credits to begin with but they were not subtracted.

Well free stuff shouldst never be reported for fixing. >.>
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Yes it should, thank you.

Fixed the free stuff.

I'll have to look into the spawning-shit-on-the-ground problem. It's very likely a bug in Deus Ex's terrible inventory code.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Arnaud G. Vasquez
Thug

Post by Arnaud G. Vasquez »

Bumping this due to more free stuff - at this rate, everybody in Forum City is jumping all over each other to be Trestkon's benefactor. =)

This time around showcases the mild-mannered Alpha Operator as being the one dishing out free stuff if Trestkon is carrying too many bottles of wine, bottles of 40 oz., soda pop cans, candy bars, or packs of soy food. There is no official word on whether or not this resulted in a heavily drunken Trestkon LAMing the bar in a fit of distorted apathy.

EDIT: I suppose this falls under the inventory overflow bug, not free stuff, by definition. Alpha isn't handing out free food 'n' drinks if Trestkon is broke; to clarify, he's just dropping his crap on the ground. Other people (e.g. Andreus) aren't falling victim to this.

EDITED EDIT: Lies, lies, lies. Gabriel Syme in the Partyzone is also dropping excess junk on the floor. Weirdo, that one.
I'm pretty confident in everything from the neck up.
Whitnfnbaum
Thug

Post by Whitnfnbaum »

By delving into the intricate world of seed genetics, growers https://hempharvesthouse.com gain valuable insights into the potential outcomes of their cultivation efforts. They can select seeds with desired traits, such as high THC or CBD levels, specific flavors and aromas, or shorter flowering times.