Run Game

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Scorpion1984
Mole Person

Run Game

Post by Scorpion1984 »

hi Please help
I downloaded the nameles mod.iso from mininova and installed on my computer in same directory where original deus ex exist.
When I start to run the tnm.exe from my desktop message apearr:
Critical Error
Class PlayerPawn Member Player Problem: Script=1488 C++=1492
History Verify Classes UGame Engine Load Map UgameEngine;;Init DDeusExGameEngine::Init InitEngine

Pleasehelp
I use Xp
Scorpion1984
Mole Person

Re: Run Game

Post by Scorpion1984 »

Hi
I just want to say I fix zhe problem. Its not really a problem. I just deleted everything and then I install deus ex,deus ex patch then NM and everything is ok!!
The game Rules
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Glad you found a solution :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Oberon
Mole Person

Post by Oberon »

Scorpion1984 wrote:hi Please help
I downloaded the nameles mod.iso from mininova and installed on my computer in same directory where original deus ex exist.
When I start to run the tnm.exe from my desktop message apearr:
Critical Error
Class PlayerPawn Member Player Problem: Script=1488 C++=1492
History Verify Classes UGame Engine Load Map UgameEngine;;Init DDeusExGameEngine::Init InitEngine

Pleasehelp
I use Xp
I had the exact same problem and tried what scorpion1984 did and didn't work. I uninstalled everything again, installed the game,
but this time when I patched up to 1112fm, I choose not to overwrite files. For some reason, when you apply the patch it will ask you
to overwrite some existing files (which I normally do figuring they would be newer). But not overwriting the files eliminated that weird
error. Also to note, that the nameless mod itself had nothing to do with this error. If I applied the patch and tried to run a normal game
I would still get that error. So what worked for me was:

Install Deus Ex
Install 1112fm patch (no overwrite)
Install nameless mod
Install nameless mod patch 1.02

Everything works fine now. Perhaps someone with way more knowledge than me can explain why this works, but mine is not to question
why, just to play! =D>

Thanks to the mod team for making play this game again after six years!
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

You're so totally welcome :)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. أهلية التأشيرة الهندية مواطني بنين
zirdukukko
UNATCO

Post by zirdukukko »

it is certainly wonderful along with meanful. it is certainly neat web site. Backlinks is incredibly valuable issue. you've got genuinely made it easier for some people whom pay a visit to web site and still provide these people usefull data. Tyrkias ambassade i Bangladesh
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Near Me
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

Fantastic Put up, I'm sure a giant believer through post feed-back concerning webpages towards allow the blog page consultants recognise that they’ve further a specific thing positive towards the web! locksmits
muzammilseo89540
UNATCO

Post by muzammilseo89540 »

Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it CNPR scam
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog https://entreninos.org/