General questions

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Reginald
Mole Person

General questions

Post by Reginald »

I'm not sure if this is a technical issue or something about the storyline I just don't get. So I'm posting it here with a spoiler tag

Minor spoiler: Why is ThatGuy invincible and/or a gost?

Why is that Slicer guy in the WC holding cell hostile? May it be because I detonated a few barrels to destroy the patrolling bot?

In the WC secret lab, at the corner where you have to detonate the barrels to collapse the wall: If you jump don't into the water below without any explosives, are you fucked? The only way out I found is to detonate another wall, and that would make it a dead end if you're out of LAMs
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: General questions

Post by JC_Helios »

I made a topic specifically for these on the Spoiler board [-X :P , Anyway:

If you're with WC, he tells you. If you're with PDX, Trestkon will tell Evil when he reports back from Evil's side mission.(Don't you hate when the player character seems to automatically know something that the player might not, or can't know?.... If only there was a way that Trestkon could think aloud like Agent 47, or.... Sam Fisher(?))

He's only supposed to respond to direct damage to him, but some people still manage to set him off somehow. Summon a replacement Slicer, ignore him, or wait for 1.02. (Includes a command or something to reset some people's aggressiveness.) Should be out around the 20th

A tube leads up to a damaged grating. A melee weapon is enough to break it, darts also work.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

JC_Helios wrote:(Don't you hate when the player character seems to automatically know something that the player might not, or can't know?.... If only there was a way that Trestkon could think aloud like Agent 47, or.... Sam Fisher(?))
No. No I don't. Don't you hate it when the player character is a clueless sod who knows nothing and asks stupid questions in every damn line?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

I meant specifically in regards to the old Goat Hide out problem, and how the key word corner wouldn't get mentioned until Trestkon himself said it to Abom. :P