Patch 1.0.2

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Laro24
NSF

Re: Patch 1.0.2

Post by Laro24 »

There is an bug in the conversation with Despot on WC's side to get his admin password. Maybe im the only one, but please, if you have the same, post here. :)
bAlert=true To ProtocolDescription=Deus Ex Protocol
Credits=500 send to User=Laro24

Xfire=True to User=Laro24
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

It's already been reported. Twice ;)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
heliosentity101
UNATCO

Post by heliosentity101 »

I Got The Same bug in despot's apartment , some lines that trestkon speaks to despot are completely wrong :lol: But all in all , TNM seems to be getting polished off :) most Bugs & crashes have been sorted :) which is a great relief :) Is The Next Patch Going to be the final one ?
I eat green beret's for breakfast ! and right now I'M VERY HUNGRY !! acolor]
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Don't know. Probably. It's hard to tell with these things.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

I'm all patched up to 1.0.2.... but I keep getting this error from time to time and it crashes the game. I can restart the game and continue playing.... but just thought I'd mention it. ;)
Attachments
I have no idea how well this jpg is going to be viewed... I had to enlarge it to read it on my screen after I cropped it... Oh well here goes nothing... You'll either be able to read it or not...
I have no idea how well this jpg is going to be viewed... I had to enlarge it to read it on my screen after I cropped it... Oh well here goes nothing... You'll either be able to read it or not...
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
nopushbutton
Thug

Post by nopushbutton »

This is another minor, non-gameplay-affecting bug, but I noticed that the wrench and the hammer don't make sounds when hitting certain things. What I can recall off the top of my head is that they're silent when hitting DX computers, chairs, and the elevator doors in Ryan's control center
Thehotdogman
NSF

Post by Thehotdogman »

Not a big deal, but i figured it'd help tighten the game up a bit. In WC storyline i killed zeropresance right before the despot mission. I get to the second floor, and a dead ZP is sniping pdx guards for me (gives me pm's too). I'm right before DXI now, and similar things haven't happened. I'll keep on the lookout through.
Daedalus:GlobalNode:UN//UNATCO//PUBLIC//923.128.6430/ForumPost
Dark Reality
UNATCO

Post by Dark Reality »

Started a new game, found some more. Maybe reported, maybe not.

1. After talking to Phas right at the beginning, I decided to cut KK off as he was warning me not to listen to Scara. I actually tried to exit before KK came on, but the map transition didn't trigger and I made it all the way to the door. I backed up, and as KK's message started, I tried again and made it. Immediately after I loaded the Downtown map, Scara chided me for being too poor to afford a subway pass, before Phas told me I needed to get one.

2. The Firewalls killing the NOOBz gang results in Master_Kale and anything he's dropped being removed from the map. This may be intentional. I solved this mission by threatening to evict Kale with violence, and then I let him chase me to the Firewalls. Figured I'd conserve ammo. Anyway, he got a couple shots in, but he missed, too, and I saw where his bolts landed. However, as the Firewalls cleaned house, I was able to search the dead NOOBz, but I never found Kale, and trust me, I went over that map with a fine-tooth comb. Also, the bolts he shot at me with were removed. I specifically saw one land in the gutter opposite the back of the castle, yet when I came back - nothing.

3. Sol's bar. Random violence. Let's see. Came in, talked to Jackie twice. Talked to Kylie, told her it's been too long. Talked to her again, thanked her for the advice. I was behind Sol's bar when Kylie turned on me. Wanting to keep it all cool, I used the LOVEME cheat. Kylie turned friendly, but Jackie came in and was killed by Kylie. AO got caught in the crossfire. Messy, messy, messy.

4. There's a place at WC, near the easter egg. that's easy to get stuck in, with no hope of escape outside of cheating. I'm uploading a screenshot reduced to 50%. It's right where the crosshairs are. On top of those crates and to the left is a supply crate with some ammo (I think). Coming back I fell in and had to use GHOST to get out. A strength aug would have let me push the large metal crate, but I only had the light at that point.
stuckAtWC.jpg
Do you love Off-Topic Productions and The Nameless Mod?
Join TNMST - The Nameless Mod Street Team - today.
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

DXNathan wrote: Also, the bolts he shot at me with were removed. I specifically saw one land in the gutter opposite the back of the castle, yet when I came back - nothing.
This is normal DX behaviour: bolts and throwing knives have a (15sec?) lifespan when stuck into walls, and after that they just vanish.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Thehotdogman wrote:Not a big deal, but i figured it'd help tighten the game up a bit. In WC storyline i killed zeropresance right before the despot mission. I get to the second floor, and a dead ZP is sniping pdx guards for me (gives me pm's too). I'm right before DXI now, and similar things haven't happened. I'll keep on the lookout through.
Use the "legend" cheat to see if ZP_Dead is set to true. It might be another forgotten BImportant=True (meaning if someone dies, it's flagged so they will not appear later), like with DDL.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Thehotdogman
NSF

Post by Thehotdogman »

Well, i took a look at the flags, though i'm well into DXI by now, and i don't have my save from the despot mission anymore but the ZP_dead flag is true, so is the ZP_Dead_20 or whatever its called, the one underneath zp_dead.
Daedalus:GlobalNode:UN//UNATCO//PUBLIC//923.128.6430/ForumPost
Laro24
NSF

Post by Laro24 »

Again noticed another bug, when I talked to ryan those ABI troopers became my ally, but, the bots are still my enemy...

PS. Cloack level 4 FTW!
bAlert=true To ProtocolDescription=Deus Ex Protocol
Credits=500 send to User=Laro24

Xfire=True to User=Laro24
Morpheus
X-51

Post by Morpheus »

This is not a bug, more a minor request...Ghandaiah chest texture shows his chain in misalignment the top part at his neck is not alligned to the rest of his chest, just thought I'd point that out as the rest of the game looks so good and this does not so much, unless its meant to look that way.
My nature videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamixWarePro
My whistle/flute videos (and some other videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/DXMorpheus
DDL

Post by DDL »

Nope, but coz the UVmapping on the DX character meshes is pretty terrible in places, it's not fixable. Simply put, you fix it on one side and it fucks up on the other. :D
JackAttack
Mole Person

Post by JackAttack »

The assault rifle with a silencer sounds awesome in this mod, but the same sound doesn't apply to Kylie's rifle after attaching a silencer, in fact the silencer is SO effective that the gun doesn't make a sound at all, but simply makes people fall over when you look at them. Upon reflection, I don't know whether this is a bug or a design feature.