It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 2:22 am

Forum rules

Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Patch 1.0.2 
Mole Person

Post Re: Patch 1.0.2
Hi there,

I'm on my first game (DXO+Llama ; even though the last ones might kick me out because of my lack of faith) and I must admit "waooh! this is awesome!". But you already know it, don't you?

I went into few minor bugs during the DXI exploration, I haven't seen them reported (I only had a quick look at the thread, so sorry if they are) :

Of course : SPOILERS

1/ after picking the staff I returned to Beeblequix to knock him down for telling me jokes about chickens crossing the road during 2 hours (that feels great!). But when I destroyed the 3 terminals he spoke to me via the infolink (to tell me the way to the elevator)...
Just to be sure (and to punch again!) I returned to his home but he was still unconscious.
=> he should'nt have talk

2/ it's not specific to DXI levels I think (but I haven't tested else where), when there is a little something (box of ammo, little paper box,...) on a metal box it makes it "to heavy to lift" even if you could lift the box only (I don't think a little paper box would weight enough to make us unable to lift a metal cube!).
No problem with a paper box (you can destroy it) but if it a box of ammo and you can't pick it because you're full you can't do anything :/

3/ back in PDX HQ i went to see Jonas, there was A2 in his office. I walked in through one door, there was a talk, and when I went out through the other door the same talk apened again.
(btw, is it normal that when you tell A2 to kicks Jonas' ass he does nothing? how frustrating!)

Now I have to continue that game,
bye

E.

PS: I also had a "beat ZeroPresence using gas grenade + prod and Kylie told me I was pretentious (etc) for using non-lethal ways, but in fact the gas grenade killed him so after she acts like he's dead" which is confusing
I was going to propose to delay Kylie's PM to wait for ZeroPresence being dead or totaly secure, but it looks like this "killing gas grenade" will be fixed (in fact I didn't understand if in this post Jonas was actually talking about this problem or another)

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Thanks but all of those bugs have been fixed. Except the box thing, that's just how Deus Ex's physics work.

You can buy my games on Steam if you like 'em.
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
UNATCO

Not a bug, but in the special thanks part of the credits, I think an RIP should be put uder Ghandiah's mention.

This doesn't appear to be bullshit.

We want to power down the whole system.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 am
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

For various reasons, we have no plans to do that.

Ghand is already in the special thanks.

You can buy my games on Steam if you like 'em.
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Mole Person

How long till 1.0.3? Highly keen to start a new game.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 am
Profile WWW
UNATCO

mee too , I wantz my TNMZ to be perfected ! :lol:

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 am
Profile YIM
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Err, sorry about that, it's actually ready for testing but I just sort of threw it at Jonas and left for my holiday. I'll catch up with him and we'll work out what's going on :)

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
UNATCO

Trestkon wrote:
Err, sorry about that, it's actually ready for testing but I just sort of threw it at Jonas and left for my holiday. I'll catch up with him and we'll work out what's going on :)

Gosh, you and your personal indulgences. When are you going to realise that we don't care about your personal commitments! You should stop looking after yourself and starting devoting all of your remaining time to us!

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:32 pm
Illuminati

loony636 wrote:
Gosh, you and your personal indulgences. When are you going to realise that we don't care about your personal commitments! You should stop looking after yourself and starting devoting all of your remaining time to us!

Truer words have never been spoken :P

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:48 pm
Thug

Jonas wrote:
For various reasons, we have no plans to do that.

Ghand is already in the special thanks.

Please? [-o<

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:57 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31