3 more days of TNM, here's the result:
* Doors: Alpha and Jackie's locker on day #2, Jonas' cabinets on day 2 too, llama security room desk locker (day2), Athena's Door, Yardbomb's storage door (day 2), cupboard in Ryan's room, ABI Locker holding the WeaponsRnD password, Endars desk drawer, all 3 Weaponsrnd Ammo lockers, HTTP Gamespy restaurant grate to lower "hidden cache".
* Kunio Kun "fix" from Shifter is not working properly, as all aug upgrades get added "secretly", thus you can still end up with 30 or so or more. This same thing happens with Gas Grenades (If you cannot carry any it still picks one up, and keeps it in your inventory until there is space, then it spaws it when you use F1) and the Sheep Poster of DXE.
* Kunio Ko, without handing the disk: Say you buy one, then go for the other. It'll be 1000 credits instead of 1500 as it should (one time offer!).
* I think I found out why That Guy's passcode list was deleted. It misses all it's passcode info once you have a levelchange! It seems to be coded someway instead of a regular note?
* JHarolds/gunnut and DVandervort/MONSTAR passcodes don't seem correct.
* Phasmatis gives his door key so I can take a shower, but the door is standing open? (but "locked")
* While the "normal" printers work fine, there are some issue with the printers looking like copying machines. The notes don't vanish when you pick them up! Thus when you want 2 you have to print 1, destroy it (sword), then print the second and pick it up. Very annoying. (Examples: King Kashue's/DXI printer).
* Even if I told Slicer I kept Zero alive, King Kashue and Phasmatis talk like you battled (and killed) him. He's considered alive properly for the remainder of the game.
* Jonas/A2 conversation is triggered twice.
* "Twist" Chapter 9: The second-last page is missing, it's a copy of the third-last page instead of the content that should be there.
* "Twist" Chapter 11: Should the final page be a repeatal of info before??? (Can't check)
* "Twist" Chapter 13: Page 6 starts with a lot of text from an earlier page, that shouldn't be there.
* Chris VO/ST mismatches still present in 1.0.2: "Paul started off as a typical... [etc]" is way off. In the previous line ST: "Members", VO: "People". In the line following "Paul started off..." the ST says "Mary the mother of Jesus", but the VO says "Two other Mary's". In another line it says: "The vatican disavowed the sainthood of Sara. Not decanonised, disavowed. Unlike decanonised saints she isn't even referenced (or somesuch)" while the voiceover just mentions: "The vatican decanonised her sainthood".
During the Templar conversation. In a single line it's both "Christi Militia" and "Cristia Melita"??? (Wikipedia is blank on either)
* Destroying the Tablets as Llama makes the Goats inside the Templae(TM) past the passcoded door friendly (except Athena). Thus it's possible to move around, disable the valves and kill her and get the key for her vault! Unfortunately Beefman would not confirm the kill when done like this.
* 22_Yardbomb spawnlocation when from 22FC_Corporate is still wrong. Also; the Blowpipe and Katana are back, even if I bought them on day 1.
* There is a great black "nothing" in drain E07, just past DDL's lab on day 2. You can pass it, but you cannot return, effictively needing you to reload/ghost. Faulty meshes?
* On day 2 the locker near the Spiderbot in the WC Section of the sewers didn't allowed me to pass after blowing up the door.
* Blow Pipe's Laser Sight not working properly (should it be possible to install a laser on a pipe anyways?)
* Killing in DXO doesn't turn camera's/turrets hostile.
* No convo options for King Kashue when Kevo is dead (Kashue and Trestkon talk like he's alive)? Also the goal I get never passes away, since I never meet Kevo again (I take the ROFLCopter, and no damage because I skip the scene of the crash).
* Post-Kevo goal mentions to go to ABI and the slums, but you still need to be debrieved in PDX. Probably it should be slightly modified, as it's possible to leave for ABI then already, but you'll miss all the buildup.
* Spiderbots (all types), Snow Wolves and SecurityBot4 have DEFAULT WEAPON.
* Being captured by ZeroPresence turned my 6 Vortex Grenades and 10 LAM's into 1/1
* One of the ABI guys got only a knife to attack the Leviathan with (poor guy).
* The launch of the shuttle is not a cutscene (The fade to black is
), thus you can save and all. Also, if you frob it standing infront of it, the "removed" Trestkon blocks the launch.
* Since Trestkon's Pistol's can't take reloadmods, apparently mods can be blocked. So why does the Firestaff allow recoilmods, if it has no recoil?
* Good ol' Security Bot Crash (with the mini-aliens).
* Non-Solid Wall (see screenshot) in the AI module.
* Another repeatable crash: PDX Side. If you disconnect Narcissus, you get Evil Invasions PM. If you get to the room with the security droid before it's over, it crashes when Narcissus PM starts to play (General Protection Fault; something with Cleanup of Datalink).
* Beeblequix' cat is white during DXI, but suddenly black during the denounement
* You can still get the PDX endgame when the station blows up if you banned Ryan before blowing up the LEET's. I think the blowing up should really get a check to prevent from being run IF Ryan is dead/banned, cause that would solve pretty much all Ryan endgame issues I have reported so far (like getting the Ryan ending if you banned him), including this one.