I need some halp here, how do I apply to join OTP?

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
wccc
Mole Person

I need some halp here, how do I apply to join OTP?

Post by wccc »

I have good experience in just about every field of deus ex modding, except meshing, i just know how to do small ones. I would like to apply as a coder, because I specialize in coding skills. But I want to apply to join OTP, how is this possible? If you need an example of my work, take this attachment and enjoy. :P note i am a minor. :mrgreen:
Attachments
MSBoxGun5.zip
My coding example, summon code is MSBoxGun5.MSBoxGun, you use your change ammo, laser toggle, and scope toggle buttons to operate, it pretty cool, everyone ive shown it to seems to like it better than [A]lpha's
(100.75 KiB) Downloaded 364 times
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: I need some halp here, how do I apply to join OTP?

Post by Jonas »

Hey wccc, we really appreciate the interest, but I'm afraid we're not accepting any applications at the moment. Our next project is commercial, so we need to be very selective about who we bring in, since we're all going to have to split the hypothetical profits at the end.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
wccc
Mole Person

Post by wccc »

:shock: so do you guys HAVE to pay me, because im not in it for the money, im in it for the passion. ;)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I dunno man. You're a minor, so... that could cause problems.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Illumonic
Thug

Post by Illumonic »

We can use you wccc. Our moddb page - Apply here.
DXI Chat log
[_wraith] Any thought of incorporting ancient mysteries into the plot such as pyramids, Machu Pichu, legend of the 13 Crystal Skulls?
[Witchboy] wraith, we touch on the knights templar
[MISMonkey] You touched him where?
[Scott_M] echo... echo... echo...
SimonDenton
NSF

Post by SimonDenton »

Hey mate, if you have no luck at OTP, we have some coding that needs help for my mod! And yeah Illumonic has the links to view info about my mod :) Very good sample you have there! If you want to join, just give me a buzz! :mrgreen:

Happy Modding!