Critical Errors and win98se and GOTY version of Deus-EX

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
zoya4eva
Thug

Re: Critical Errors and win98se and GOTY version of Deus-EX

Post by zoya4eva »

Hi Tnm lovers,
I thought I might end this long and sadly unresolved thread by letting everyone know that TNM is NOT compatible with win98 SE or otherwise and I think only win 2K with SP4 because of the fact that TNM was made with newer vredis++.
I have to say that I have been playing TNM on XP SP3 quite happily now. No probs at all (with the 1.02 patch).
Thanks to all the hard working developers for all their work and maybe I can start a thread to work out how to change TNM to make it compatible with Win09se b/c I want to.
Regards to all .
vecuccio
Thug

Post by vecuccio »

No 98SE ? Does the same apply to Win ME too ?

Does it work with XP Pro SP3 as well as XP Home SP3 ??

I have XPP SP3 on my PC now (I have to say I much much prefer ME, sooo much faster, yep I know noone else does :-) )

If it does work then I will re-download and install it.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

I got XP Pro SP3 and it works fine, so yes.

As for ME: There is still a stuffed P2 in the house here who got it; but I really don't wanna run TNM on there 0_0.
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...