Wolf doesn't want to give me money !

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Logos
Mole Person

Wolf doesn't want to give me money !

Post by Logos »

I escape from DXE without the poster and then Wolf told me to return in DXE. I returned and took the poster but after that, Wolf doesn't talk ! I have the poster but it's impossible to give him (and take the reward ^^).
Thx for the help

ps: I looked for the answer before posting but I didn't find it.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Re: Wolf doesn't want to give me money !

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Have you uploaded all 4 emails?
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
Logos
Mole Person

Post by Logos »

Yes, of course ^^
Then I went back to Wolf and he said me to return to DXE to pick the poster. So I do it but after that Wolf doesn't speak anymore ](*,)
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Logos wrote:I escape from DXE without the poster and then Wolf told me to return in DXE. I returned and took the poster but after that, Wolf doesn't talk ! I have the poster but it's impossible to give him (and take the reward ^^).
Thx for the help

ps: I looked for the answer before posting but I didn't find it.

Yeah that happened to me... but I just reloaded a save that I had before I spoke to Wolfie... ;)
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...