errors in Goat templae

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Revolver_Ocelot
Mole Person

errors in Goat templae

Post by Revolver_Ocelot »

Hey, my game keeps on crashing in the goat temla when im looking for the leader of the goats. Its weird i kep just rashing and i cantix it ><.

Hope you can help,

Ocelot

PS. i found your secret conversation Jonas ^^
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: errors in Goat templae

Post by Jonas »

Do you get an error message?

Moved to Tech Support.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Revolver_Ocelot
Mole Person

Yeh i keep keeping errors messages whenever the game crashes. Ill try it now and see if it fied itself out (hopefully).

Nah it stil crashes. Ill copy down the error message:

athena 22_GoatTemplae.athena1 (State DeusEx.ScriptedPawn.Burning:00CC) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <-AActor::ProcessState <- Object athena 22_GoatTemplae.athena1, Old State State DeusEx.ScriptedPawnBurning, New State State DeusEx.ScriptedPawn.Burning <-AActor:: Tick <- AScriptedPawn::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel:: Tick <-(NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine:: Tick <- XGameEngineExt:: Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Its a critical error. Im just running round setting the blasted Goats on fire with the firestaff. Hope that helps,

-Ocelot
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Okay looks like you're getting the Athena Burning Crash. We're looking into fixing that for 1.0.3. In the mean time, stop setting Athena on fire.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
Revolver_Ocelot
Mole Person

whose athena? shold i put her out?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

She's the lady in white.
Jonas Wæver

Clandestine
Revolver_Ocelot
Mole Person

mmmkay the one running round and not dying.. k..

THanks Jonas your the best.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

Revolver_Ocelot wrote:Yeh i keep keeping errors messages whenever the game crashes. Ill try it now and see if it fied itself out (hopefully).

Nah it stil crashes. Ill copy down the error message:

athena 22_GoatTemplae.athena1 (State DeusEx.ScriptedPawn.Burning:00CC) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <-AActor::ProcessState <- Object athena 22_GoatTemplae.athena1, Old State State DeusEx.ScriptedPawnBurning, New State State DeusEx.ScriptedPawn.Burning <-AActor:: Tick <- AScriptedPawn::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel:: Tick <-(NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine:: Tick <- XGameEngineExt:: Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Its a critical error. Im just running round setting the blasted Goats on fire with the firestaff. Hope that helps,

-Ocelot
Mine has crashed several times and I had it patched up to 1.02... I got various error messages, but I didn't write them down and the error screen was there and gone too fast to copy and past. I just restarted the game and continued with no problem. Didn't stop me from moving forward in the game. I figure they would come out with a new patch eventually... ;)

It wasn't that painful.... Real pain was playing STALKER Clear Sky BEFORE it had the good patches... that damn near drove me insane! No wonder people nicknamed that one Crashtastic! It's good now though. Phew....

Patches Rule! =P~
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
Revolver_Ocelot
Mole Person

Yeah my last sav (quicksave) was while athena was on fire. I fixed it then tho. I jknocked her out with a ricebagand then put the fire out. That fixed it all up with her respawn and such. I was expecting OiNUtter ^^.

-Ocelot